Friday, March 19, 2010

Uno,Columbia Market

Its three months me came to UK, I wanna visit Tower Bridge from my childhood, Finally made it last week, after two failed efforts of viewing Tower bridge by night. Actually, viewed it in the evening after a visit to Columbia Market. The market was full of energy, lovely spring air with smell of the flowers and lots of sunshine. I like watching people, so this place entertained me very well. Buzziling with the crowd on The Mothers day weekend, I got involved with my camera, may be amateur...but thriving to capture the best. The shops were amazing, little expensive compared to India. After walking the lane twice, squeezing through the crowd,purchased some flowering pots to my garden. Irish music in the air, enjoyed spanish tortillas with peppers for the lunch. Hmm..show u some photographs of the market...

The performers were amazing, I nearly enjoyed it for an hour. The crowd's involvement made the performers to give a good music. There was an observer like me who made a beautiful sketch of the scene.

It was only afternoon, the market is upto 2.30pm, So again dashed into the Crowd to make some last minute purchase. Prices were low coz of the closing time, finally picked some cactus and a beautiful Orchid.On the way back out, found an other singer whose feel, filled the place so romantic. There were some suprise instruments accompanying the song from windows above the shops, which made the show more intresting.



Ohh!!! the market journey finally came to an end with beautiful memories of vibrant colour and sound. As me and Rex didn't feel to go home, we headed our mission to Tower bridge. This time we suceeded finding a carpark near the tower bridge. We walked with memories of Rex last trip to the bridge. To me, a first time visitor it was an awesome experience to catch the bridge opening for a cruise.

Its was nearing six in the evening, we didn't feel going home, Passion to the city and photography drived us to view The Big Ben, and The london Eye. With the lights on, it was a terrific view of the Thames. With the energy from the Pancakes near the bridge, we were shooting some amazing stills till half pass eight.

The quest came to an end and we reached home back to Luton, with some Symphony music in the radio and the cherished memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment