Friday, April 16, 2010

Soul Companion

Hope U guys got correct, I want to write something about Rex, My darling husband....Its nearly seven wonderful years of our relationship, We have crossed many ups n downs, But still we walk hand in hand...I have to say that I'm proud of him. I have never even given him a card expressing love, he doesn't like it, he often says its other people's emotion...Now by writing this I feel to convey my emotions to him.

Rex, is not only a husband to me, He is my guardian, only friend I have, my teacher, my kiddo, my hatred, my bliss...my passion everything, he falls in all part of my thought. Then, one wise thing, I have done in my whole life is marrying this sweet hearted person.

Love is an emotional intellectual energy which drive all persons, U may think emotion is less than intellectual, but its not true. Intellect can know pieces of life, Emotion knows wholeness of life. Yes I'm feeling the wholeness now... And my devotion as a wife has increased.

Love is a sweet emotional energy of nature binding chemically. Thou, after, all chemical reaction's satisfied and with no demands, The Oneness we share is eternal...In English we quote as Falling in Love is significant, they don't mean standing r climbing...falling is some part of u, go and accomodate other, which is a good thing , somebody there to catch u whenever u fall...this best thing is happening to us all time...Rex, In many ways we have different dimensions, but still we weave to one other very well. After all proforma, our relationship has entered a new level.

There is no compulsiveness in our relationship. When we think all about ourself, there is no beauty in the marriage, U think for me and I think for you makes our relationship a miracle.

Whether it may be Prem Jousha, Greek music, Long drive without destination u enjoy as much I do. This feeling we share is ineffable. I Love you to my death....

2 comments:

  1. Vishnu,wonderful way of expressing your love to your husband.May the Almighty bless you long and healthy life to you and Rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely post. May you both live like this for another 70 years.

    ReplyDelete